Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcome Baby Sinclaire

I recently gave birth at the Providence ABC unit.  My daughter,
Sinclaire, was born on 10/9/2010.  Our experience was fantastic - so
much more than I expected!  This is my second child and I can honestly
say this time around was much more satisfying with the help of
everyone at the ABC.  I especially appreciated the calm, relaxed
atmosphere - everyone was so comforting and friendly.  I really felt
like I was home with family.  Our midwife, Rondi, was awesome - even
though we had not met before that day she was so great in guiding me
through the process.
The birthing unit was very accomodating, my husband was even able to
stay comfortably in the room with me overnight after our daughter was
born.  And my daughter never had to leave my side - every procedure or
test was done right in the room with me, even the state blood test and
her hearing test.  That was not true for my first child and I really
appreciated keeping her at my side the whole time.  Overall, my
husband and I were really impressed and definitely recommend the ABC
to anyone interested in natural childbirth. Trust your body ladies -
you CAN do it



Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment